Ações solidárias

Clean Dish Campaign

Focused on reducing food waste, this project’s proposal is to donate to charities the amount of food that would no longer be thrown away at the Company’s cafeteria. Employees adhered to the proposal and, in three months, more than 1.2 tons of food was no longer wasted in 2016.

As a result, the Portonave Institute donated 70% of the same amount of food and GRSA, the project’s partner, donated the remaining 30% to two local entities: the Asilo Divina Providência retirement home in Navegantes and the Cancer Support Center (AAPC) in Itajaí. The campaign will continue in 2017.